Sico Nevada Vacuum Sealer
Commercial Grade Food Vacuum Sealer
Extremely easy to use thanks to the patented magnetic closing system that reduces the intervention of the most demanding operator to the minimum.
A 650 watt motor and 92kpa vacuum pressure with a removable liquid filter to protect the pump together with the patented magnetic closing system making this machine a breeze to use.
- Italian made
- Continuous use with triple seals
- Aluminum sealing bar
- 32cm wide vacuum chamber
- 4mm triple seals with sealing indicator
- Automatic (by sensor) and manual mode
- Automatic patented magnetic closing system
- Adjustable seal with 10 positions for bag thickness and contents
- Professional accurate vacuum gauge
- Auto lubricating pump with accurate 25 litres per minute air extraction
- Filter protecting pump from liquid, dust and is easily cleaned
- Adjustable vacuum valve up to 92 kpa pressure /-0.92 bar
- Automatic lid opening on completion by solenoid
- Reinforced silver ABS thickness 4mm housing
- Accessory port
- Anti sliding feet
- 220-240 volt
- 650watt motor
- 2 year commercial warranty
- 5 year domestic warranty
- We stock spare parts for all of our vacuum sealers.
- PLEASE NOTE: Sico machines are all shipped direct to you from New Zealand and these models will take up to 14 days to ship Australia wide.
Make 4 fortnightly payments of $212.49 with More info
European quality made in Italy
The Sico Nevada vacuum sealer is encased in a 4mm reinforced silver abs, for a long lasting vacuum-power.
With it’s accurate vacuum gauge you can achieve continuous double seals with a wide 32cm sealing bar.
The Sico Nevada generates a vacuum pressure of -0.92 KPA with continuous vacuum for large volume, and no over heating.
Commercial Grade Vacuum Sealer
Continuous Triple Seals + 5 Year Domestic warranty + Vacuum Pressure of -0.92 KPA
Sico Nevada will give you 5 Years of worry free domestic use, guaranteed!
Double Sealing Bar
32cm Double Sealing Bar with 3 seals
Strong Vacuum Pressure
Vacuum Pressure of -0.92KPA removes 25L of air per minute.