30cm x 40cm x 500 Bulk Vacuum Sealer Bags
Vacuum Sealer Bags
Our vacuum sealer bags are 100% BPA free and are fully tested to meet food safety standards.
Dishwasher safe using the top shelf, and microwave safe for reheating in the pack. Our vacuum bags can also be used for Sous Vide or boil-in-the-bag cooking.
Extra thick 130 micron patented multi-layered, bi-directional pattern. This inhibits moisture & dust flow for a perfect seal every time.
Superior Quality Vacuum Bags!
No Hidden Costs
Munro Direct Australia manufacture vacuum sealer bags and rolls, making us the largest supplier of vacuum bags in Australia.
We now supply carton lots of vacuum bags, meaning you cut out the middle-man.
When you choose to buy from us, you are dealing direct with the manufacturer and importer, and not a reseller.
Make your food last longer with the highest quality vacuum sealer bags.
Buy Direct And Save!
Extra heavy duty – 130 microns thick.
Microwave safe for reheating in the pack.
BPA free and are fully tested to meet food safety standards.
Recyclable Vacuum Rolls
Our rolls are fully recyclable.
Simply turn inside out and hand wash.
Or place on the top shelf in the Dishwasher.
Fully insured door-to-door.
All orders shipped same-day or within 24 hours.
Our vacuum sealer rolls work with any domestic vacuum sealer.
PER 500 CARTON
COST PER BAG 46c
4 Key Reasons To Choose Munro Vacuum Bags
Munro’s Vacuum Bags
- Food Vacuum Sealer bags are the world’s best quality.
- Suitable for all vacuum sealers on the market.
- Our Vacuum bags are 190 microns thick and are much stronger than other bags that may be 105 microns.
- We don’t ‘press’ the texture of the bag.
- Our Vacuum Sealer bags are 4 layers thick, 2 layers each side, which makes them much stronger and more tear-resistant.
- A Stronger Seal
- Our vacuum bags have a very fine structure on one side.
- Bi-directional patterning in the bags limits the flow of powder & liquids, giving a better seal & protecting your sealer.
- This ensures you get a much better seal & your food stays fresher longer.
- Munro vacuum bags are BPA-Free, free of softener and food grade approved to world standards.
- With this quality you can boil-in-the-bag to 95°C for one hour and wash and reuse the bags.
- Also microwavable and dishwasher safe.