Vacuum Sealer Rolls Made in Europe
Our vacuum sealer rolls are 100% BPA free and are fully tested to meet food safety standards.
Dishwasher safe using the top shelf, and microwave safe for reheating in the pack. Our vacuum rolls can also be used for Sous Vide or boil-in-the-bag cooking.
Extra thick 130 micron patented multi-layered, bi-directional pattern. This inhibits moisture & dust flow for a perfect seal every time.
European Quality Vacuum Rolls!
No Hidden Costs
Munro Direct Australia is proud to partner with Status in Slovenia to manufacture vacuum sealer bags and rolls, making us the largest supplier of vacuum rolls in Australia.
We now supply carton lots of vacuum rolls, meaning you cut out the middle-man with no hidden extra mark-ups, and free freight on all carton orders.
When you choose to by from us, you are dealing direct with the manufacturer and importer and not a reseller. Make your food last longer with with Europe’s best quality vacuum sealer rolls.
Buy Direct And Save!
Made in Europe
Extra heavy duty – 130 microns thick.
Microwave safe for reheating in the pack.
BPA free and are fully tested to meet food safety standards.
Recyclable Vacuum Rolls
Our rolls are fully recyclable.
Simply turn inside out and hand wash.
Or place on the top shelf in the Dishwasher.
Fully insured door-to-door.
All orders shipped same-day or within 24 hours.
Our vacuum sealer rolls work with any domestic vacuum sealer.
30cm x 6m CARTON
PER 24 ROLLS
COST PER ROLL $10.25
4 Key Reasons To Choose Munro Vacuum Rolls
Munro’s Vacuum Rolls Are Made In Slovenia
- Quality Direct From Europe
- Food Vacuum Sealer rolls are the world’s best quality.
- Suitable for all vacuum sealers on the market.
- Our Vacuum rolls are 130 microns thick and are much stronger than other rolls that may be 105 microns.
- We don’t ‘press’ the texture of the bag.
- Our Vacuum Sealer rolls are 4 layers thick, 2 layers each side, which makes them much stronger and more tear-resistant.
- A Stronger Seal
- Our Sealer rolls have a very fine structure on one side.
- Bi-directional patterning in the bags limits the flow of powder & liquids, giving a better seal & protecting your sealer.
- This ensures you get a much better seal & your food stays fresher longer.
- Munro vacuum rolls are BPA-Free, free of softener and food grade approved to world standards.
- With this quality you can boil-in-the-bag to 95°C for one hour and wash and reuse the bags.
- Also microwavable and dishwasher safe.