Vacuum Canisters Made in Europe
Our environmentally-friendly re-usable vacuum canisters are ideal for delicate food like salads, cakes, biscuits, bread & fresh pasta.
Under vacuum, you can easily marinate meat in just 60 minutes. Never leave your marinade to soak over night again! Vacuum sealed containers keep food fresher for up to 5 times longer.
We offer a huge range of canister sizes right up to 4.5 litres, which will store a full loaf of bread or a lettuce.
Quality European-made canisters with Triton PVA base and lid.
Canisters Are BPA-Free!
Vacuum Storages keeps fresh food fresher for longer. Up to 5 Times Longer. Stop wasting expensive food.
Smart & Stackable
This smart stackable canister set consists of sizes 0.5l to 4.5l ensuring your set has every size covered.
Manufactured in Europe with a patented food date/age dial so you know exactly how fresh your food really is.
The ultimate 6 Piece Vacuum Canister Set is totally BPA-free and is only available at this price from Munro Direct.
6-PIECE CANISTER SET
+ Ideal for delicate food
+ Marinate 60 minutes, under vacuum
+ BPA Free
+ Quality European Made
+ Triton PVA base and lid
6-Piece Canister Set + Hand Pump
6 Piece Vacuum Canister Set With Free Hand Pump
Use of vacuum containers simplifies your kitchen life by maximizing valuable space as containers can be stored in piles, on top of each other. They look great on the counter-top, in the fridge, on the shelves or in the refrigerator.
Canister Set consists of:
- 1 rectangular vacuum container volume 0.5 litre
- 1 rectangular vacuum container volume 0.8 litre
- 1 rectangular vacuum container volume 1.4 litre
- 1 rectangular vacuum container volume 2 litre
- 1 rectangular vacuum container volume 3 litre
- 1 rectangular vacuum container volume 4.5 litre
- 1 manual vacuum pump
Use your 6 Piece Vacuum Canister Set for everyday storage of:
- sugar, coffee, herbs, cookies, cakes
- salami, garlic,sweet treats, excess food,
- sauces, cold cuts, all kind of cheeses,
- fresh meat, eggs, cream cheese
- fruits and vegetables.
- slices of bread, bagels, fresh noodles.
- Remove the air from the Container by actuating the Pump several times.
- To open the container, press the Valve in the centre of the Lid.
- The calendar on the lid allows you to mark food’s shelf life or the date when the food was stored. Mark a date of foods expiry date.
The vacuum containers are also ideal for brief use as a storage container. Canister set designed to use with hand pump only to gain maximum vacuum pressure.
Cleaning: The vacuum canister and lid should be cleaned prior to initial use with normal washing up liquid or in the dishwasher.
Materials: The containers are made of quality polycarbonate and therefore remain undamaged and closed on impact.