Why Wait 24 Hours when your can Marinate in just 1!
That’s right. When you use a Vacuum Canister you can marinate in only 1 hour. Ginger & Honey Marinade in 1 hour
That means when you get home from work:
- You can whip up an easy marinade sauce.
- Place your favourite meat in a Vacuum Canister.
- Go and have a nice relaxing bath & perhaps a glass of wine.
Now I know there are people out there who are incredibly well organised and plan their dinners a week in advance. But what if that’s not you? What if you are more of a ‘spur of the moment’ person? Are you doomed to suffer fatty, unhealthy takeaways for the rest of your life?
There must be a better way!!!
Well there is. So let’s test the theory with Ginger & Honey Marinade:
Here is a marinade from the wizard of fast, amazing meals Mr Jamie Oliver:
Ginger and Honey Marinade
- 5 spring onions, finely sliced;
- 5 tbsp honey;
- 2 tbsp soy sauce;
- 1 red chilli, sliced;
- 1-2 cm piece of ginger, grated;
- 4-5 sprigs of thyme, leaves picked.
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl to make a sticky sauce.
- Now instead of having to wait 24 hours simply place the chicken pieces, chicken wings or drumsticks in a Vacuum Canister.
- Cover the chicken with the marinade.
- And in 1 Hour you are good to go!
- Place the marinated chicken in a hot pan & cook to your liking.
If you don’t have a Vacuum Canister then you can wait 24 hours and your dinner will still be delicious!!! Enjoy your Ginger & Honey Marinade
Our Canisters all come with there own free hand pump or they can be operated from a vacuum sealer with the canister hose. Either way they work equally well.
They are also avalible from www.zeropak.com.au by BJ Enterprises and Marketing