Vacuum Sealer Bags Made in Europe
Our vacuum sealer bags are 100% BPA free and are fully tested to meet food safety standards.
Dishwasher safe using the top shelf, and microwave safe for reheating in the pack. Our vacuum bags can also be used for Sous Vide or boil-in-the-bag cooking.
Extra thick 130 micron patented multi-layered, bi-directional pattern. This inhibits moisture & dust flow for a perfect seal every time.
European Quality Vacuum Bags!
No Hidden Costs
Munro Direct Australia is proud to partner with Status in Slovenia to manufacture vacuum sealer bags and rolls, making us the largest supplier of vacuum bags in Australia.
We now supply carton lots of vacuum bags, meaning you cut out the middle-man with no hidden extra mark-ups, and free freight on all carton orders.
When you choose to by from us, you are dealing direct with the manufacturer and importer and not a reseller. Make your food last longer with with Europe’s best quality vacuum sealer bags.
Buy Direct And Save!
Made in Europe
Extra heavy duty – 130 microns thick.
Microwave safe for reheating in the pack.
BPA free and are fully tested to meet food safety standards.
Patented multi-layered, bi-directional pattern inhibits moisture & dust flow.
Recyclable Vacuum Bags
Our bags are fully recyclable.
Simply turn inside out and hand wash.
Or place on the top shelf in the Dishwasher.
Quality bags work better, can be recycled & save you time and money.
Free Shipping & Insurance
Free Shipping on all orders over $100.
Fully insured door-to-door.
All orders shipped same-day or within 24 hours.
Our vacuum sealer rolls work with any domestic vacuum sealer.
30cm x 40cm
PER 500 CARTON
COST PER BAG 60c
4 Key Reasons To Choose Munro Vacuum Bags
Munro’s Vacuum Bags Are Made In Slovenia
- Quality Direct From Europe
- Food Vacuum Sealer bags are the world’s best quality.
- Suitable for all vacuum sealers on the market.
- Our Vacuum bags are 130 microns thick and are much stronger than other bags that may be 105 microns.
- We don’t ‘press’ the texture of the bag.
- Our Vacuum Sealer bags are 4 layers thick, 2 layers each side, which makes them much stronger and more tear-resistant.
- A Stronger Seal
- Our vacuum bags have a very fine structure on one side.
- Bi-directional patterning in the bags limits the flow of powder & liquids, giving a better seal & protecting your sealer.
- This ensures you get a much better seal & your food stays fresher longer.
- Munro vacuum bags are BPA-Free, free of softener and food grade approved to world standards.
- With this quality you can boil-in-the-bag to 95°C for one hour and wash and reuse the bags.
- Also microwavable and dishwasher safe.
Free Shipping - All orders over $100
All Orders over $100 Ship Free, Australia Wide, via Startrack Express.
All orders under $100 | $20 Postage & handling | Australia Wide.